Friday, December 7, 2007

Rant-a-long

Alright, alright, ALRIGHT (exclamation points) I'm posting (exclamation point) Are you happy?(exclamation point)? There seems to be some sort of problem with my keyboard. There is no number one, and with no number one there is no exclamation point. Tis horrible.
Now I must tell you all about my name.
M.Q.C. = Mary Quite Contrary. I am stuck with this name.
I can't say that I'm not contrary, because then I am. I can't say that I am, because... then I am. WHAT SHOULD I DO ?(exclamation point)?(exclamation point)?(exclamation point)
People, help me with the awesome-est comeback for this nickname. I don't mind being called MQC as long as I can make a witty remark about it. I NEED WITTY(exclamation points)
Thanks for the help.*
Look at the weather this weekend. It looks lovely!!!!!**

*You better help me.
** Oh My GOSH!!! I didn't even realize. There is another button where the one is supposed to be.
Now I can do them!! What ever is to the left of the one is not there, and the key right above it. No time to change now the bell is going to ring.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Well behaved women rarely make history..."
I'm not sure who said it first but I have always liked that quote!
PS Congratulations on the making another button work for you. I bet that's what MacGyver would do. Did you need the paperclip?

Torie Hamilton said...

I love mary(exclamation point) You're so cute.
No advice for dealling with the nickname. I think nicknames just have to be borne, M.Q.C. isn't that bad.

Melissa said...

You will be MQC to me forever. But, if you want, you can tell yourself (and others) that it stands for Mary, Queen of Comebacks (or quarters, quilts, or even quizzes).

Lauren said...

I agree with her. MQC will be forever be you. I like the Mary Queen of Comebacks...because I do. You should say that to the Bishop when he calls you that, cause he's the only who ever calls you that. (exclamation point). Lol

marialuigi said...

I vote you give a "two thumbs up" and say in your most enthusiastic voice, "Clever!"

Luisa Perkins said...

Whaa? The Bishop calls you names? You must be mistaken.