Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Numeros Cuatro y Cinco

Number Four
Oh my goodness!! I only just looked at James's blog and saw that his five part meme is due tomorrow! I don't know what would happen if we didn't make it in time, but I'm not going to try and find out.
The fourth part is your favorite actor and band/singer. Hmm. What to put? I don't think I have one. I have favorite genre, but that switches a lot. So I like most music. I'll listen to almost anything. Out of the iTunes genres:
  • Alternative
  • Blues
  • Children's music
  • Christian and gospel
  • Classical
  • Comedy
  • Country
  • Dance
  • Electronic
  • Folk
  • Hip-hop/rap
  • Holiday
  • Jazz
  • Latino
  • Pop
  • R&B/Soul
  • Reggae
  • Rock
  • Soundtrack
  • Vocal
  • World

The ones I won't listen to are reggae and rap. Now there's a difference between hip-hop and rap. Rap is just someone talking rhythmically. Hip-hop has something else to listen to besides someones nasty lyrics.

Number Five
Number five is: What movie you are dying to go see? Hmm. Well there are some movies that I haven't seen in a while that I want to see. Monsters Inc., Beauty and the Beast, Into the Woods, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. WE HAVE ALL OF THESE MOVIES! We have Monsters Inc. on video, and out VCR is broken. We have Beauty and the Beast, Into the Woods, and Monty Python and the Holy Grail on LASER DISC! The laser disc player is broken. It's quite sad.
What movies do I want to see in theaters? Umm. Enchanted, I Am Legend, and I'm also gonna want to see National Treasure: The Book of Secrets which comes out on Friday.

I think this is everything. AWESOME!! I'm done! I've completed the meme! FIRST!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

We were thinking of going to see National Treasure with the cuzins, but then I said "STOP IN THE NAME OF LOVE! I want to save that one for Mary." Even though I didn't wait for you on Enchanted, I will go see NT wit you. K?

Luisa Perkins said...

Dude, I Am Legend is so frickin' brackin' scary. I dreamed about vampires all last night.