Sunday, December 9, 2007

Do it or die

Now Here's the deal. You MUST do this. (Alice correct me if I'm wrong) Christmas is coming the goose is getting.... ICY!!!!!
People! People! LISTEN! It's the holiday season and Santa Clause is comin' round, but there must be winter snow that's white on the ground!
It's probably the most wonderful time of the year because of all the wonderful weather. What I need you all to do is....
-Always sleep with you pajamas inside out.
-Sleep with a LICKED metal spoon under your pillow. (Must be licked each night).
-And check the weather every five minutes.
What is this for? It's for getting our snow (even though ice is better).
This truly works. I'll have Alice tell you the story.
Those bells won't jingle unless Kris Kringle has some snow for his sleigh!!! OKAY?!?!

Extra Credit: How many songs did I mention in this post?
Super Extra Credit: What book was I thinking of when I wrote the post?

5 comments:

Torie Hamilton said...

licked each night? ewww
i don't want to see your spoon
5 songs?

Unknown said...

alright I'll do it. 6 songs?

Luisa Perkins said...

Yeah, I can't be licking some spoon that's been under my pillow like that.

Elizabeth said...

So that's where all our spoons are ?!?

Lauren said...

Ok I will. Now that my English project is turned in, I have all the time in the world. Amazing!