Friday, December 21, 2007

Ten Tings

Meme!!! Ten things about me. Let'sa Go!*


  1. Today is my birfday.
  2. I'm 16.
  3. I'm the one who told Alice about Chick-Fil-A. She had actually never even heard of Chick-Fil-A before I told her.
  4. All the computers in my school are four minutes fast. Every single one.
  5. Right at this very moment people from band are playing music. (Turning around and watching. Shhh.)
  6. The people played Oh Come All Ye Faithful and We Wish You a Merry Christmas. It was just four girls playing flutes. Twas nice.
  7. I wish I could play the violin.
  8. My brother reminds me of my uncle (Dad) and my grandpa (Mom). It's pretty funny (odd).
  9. I'm in the library and there is a guy talking about how he wants to see beer cans when he walks into his dorm room. Loser.
  10. My friend forgot my present. I have to wait until we come back from the break.
  11. 11 is a palindrome.**

*Mario.
**MY BIRTHDAY IS A PALINDROME!!! 12/21/1991

DOUBLE PALINDROME

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy Birfday! Guess what, girl? I'm sick. Seriously, I am. So I might not have been able to go to your party anyways since I am sick. Unless I got the sickness from the airplane, in which case I would still be at home ready to go to your house in perfectly good health. Hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!

marialuigi said...

Happy Birthday Dearest of Beans!
I hope your day is wonderful and magnificant and lovely and all things good!

You are a fantabulous niece and you are one of the funniest people I know (second only to moi of course.) I wish I could be there to celebrate. I am there in spirit and I am thinking of you so hard. I miss my Bean!
Love,
Mia

Torie Hamilton said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
YOU ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Mary Dear!

I can't believe you are the big one six! Happy Birthday to one of my dearest and nearest - you are the best and I love ya! Have the greatest of days . . .

Love, Sis. F.

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Yesterday!

I did not know all of those things about you.

I had to read #8 several times before I could figure out which relatives you were talking about.
At least I think I figured it out...