Tuesday, October 30, 2007

La la la Lollipop!

According to... Alice Sista P. started the blog trend of our ward. I would like to disagree. Sister P. had a blog for a LONG time. I actually think James started the trend. Once I saw that he had one I was inspired. Then Alice made one, and now...... MAITE! I now think blogging is an epidemic.
On my way out from Spanish class, I think I made up a song. It goes like this: La la la la la la la la la la la la BLEHHHHH! What are the notes? Not a clue, but whenever I sing the song in my head I start cracking up. So it's obviously a really awesome song.
What do I DO in Spanish? Today we played bingo. Quite fun, won a homework pass. But every other day I usually practice my signature. Still no progress.

3 comments:

Luisa Perkins said...

Um, so just because I've been doing this blog thing for less than a year now, I can't be the trendsetter?

Okay. I see how it is. ;)

Lauren said...

So, you still have the signature of a third grader?

Just kidding. I love your signature.

Melissa said...

Songs frequently come into my head that are funny only to me. They usually involve the melody of "Camptown Ladies." You would be surprised how many church lesson titles/events fit to that tune. But we must never speak of it again, or I will have corrupted you forever.