Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Newsies

If the earth was square you wouldn't fall off the edge. Think of THAT! Can you study for math? I don' t think so. I mean, you can, but who would? And where is my hot dog?! (Two different links. One on hot, one on dog.)
But here are some of my Newsies (Santa Fe!)
-Breaking news-
The Derby household has just acquired a new computer game. What game? This game, Settlers 6. It's pretty painful, but also extremely delightful. Does that make sense? I THINK NOT!
I need glasses. I will look awfully awful wearing them. The bad news is, contacts are against of my religion. So there.
This is a strange "thing" isn't it? A tad odd. ;)
-Sad news-
This happened a while ago, but our Chinese food place burned down. I KNOW! What shall we do?!?!
-Happy news-
Birthday!!!! In... (Doing the math, it's gonna take a while) 78 days?
Mathematical error!
It's 82 days until Christmas.

7 comments:

marialuigi said...

Bean...
Heheeeee! I work for a school district...I only counted school days...I forgot the weekends. I only crack my ownself up!

You will look darling in glasses, although, why the aversion to contacts? I prefer contacts...I've been wearing them since I was 17...glasses make me sweaty.

I LOVE your posts...oh...your hotdog...it is coming...I want it to look JUST as pretty as the one you've seen.

Anonymous said...

Ew, glasses... Good luck with that. o.O

That hot-dog looks disgusting. Like.... ew

Haha, this is such a random post ^_^

Elizabeth said...

Mary -
What a stream of consciousness. I had to read the post twice even though I already knew most of your references.
I understand what you are saying about not studying for math. Either you understand the concepts or you don't. Hopefully, you do.

Maria -
It is hilarious that you only counted school days.

Luisa Perkins said...

Mary, you will look fabulous in glasses.

Melissa said...

Though I must avoid hot dogs on principle, if you would like, I can find a veggie dog for you. Though, truth be told, they look disgusting even before the 54 years have passed.

PS. Glasses are totally cool. Didn't you see the Happy Days episode when the Fonz gets glasses?

PPS. May I call you "Bean" in Seminary?

PPSS. Please?

Anonymous said...

Oh no what shall we all do without the savory tastes of Chinese food!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am not anonymous. I am_________!!!