Sunday, November 11, 2007

Would you like a bucket-o-baby?

Right here is where you can see an... uncanny picture. Indeed, 'tis special. On another blog there has been a fill in the blank sort of thing. Describe what is going on in the picture. Two comments have been:

Duh- this is clearly straight from a Mother Goose book.
You know the one-Jill and Jill went up the hill
To fetch a bucket-o-baby,
Jill made a mess of her unflattering dress,
And the other Jill made a lovely blackbaby pie.
AND

That the child in the bucket was clearly the evil overlord.
Both very lovely stories. I would love to see what other people think of this picture. Leave a comment on this post about what you think is going on in this picture. A nice little story will do. I will choose my favorite, post it, and that person will be famous.
Rules:
-You have to comment the story. No telling or emailing me the story. They won't count.
-It has to be in by Thanksgiving-eve.
-You have to do it.

2 comments:

Luisa Perkins said...

Ooh, Mary. Your rhyme is clever, but ever so slightly politically incorrect. Consider an edit on the last line.

Luisa Perkins said...

Upon a re-reading, I realize that this was not your own poem. But still. It skeeves me out a bit, my friend.