Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm Singing in the Drain

I have a chorus concert on December 5th at 7:30. Just so everyone knows. It's going to be pretty awful. We sing, I think, three songs.
-"It's the Holiday Season" - I basically hate this song. It's not my style. I can't sing it well.
-"From an Irish Cabin" - Lovely song, if you want to fall asleep.
-"Shine On Me" - My personal favorite. Quite exciting. One problem. I'm the only one who actually sings. Unless this awesome person comes, but she doesn't seem to come too often.

Be there or be square.

4 comments:

Torie Hamilton said...

solo?

Mary said...

No.

Unknown said...

Sounds . . . fun :-)

Elizabeth said...

Can't wait.

I'll be waving excitedly from the audience.

You can pretend I'm waving at somebody else.

(Until I yell, "Mary!")