Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Praises

My Happy List

  • Even though I don't thinkn it's necessary, we have an early dismissal.
  • I have no homework.
  • I'm wearing my glasses to school for the first time!!
  • I CAN SEE!
  • No proof test today (again)!
  • The rest of the periods I have are free!
  • I'm wearing my glasses right now. Even though I don't have to wear them.
  • I feel cool.

My Sad List

  • We're out of juice.
  • I don't get to take my proof test today.
  • One of the lenses in my glasses isn't in all the way.
  • My glasses have to go back to the scary glasses store guy.

UPDATE: Mom took the glasses to the scary man and he fixed them. They're all better. I wear them often, and clean them even more.

7 comments:

Luisa Perkins said...

He's scary? Really? I think you need to post about exactly why that is.

Luisa Perkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You wear your glasses at school in front of strangers and you wouldn't wear them in Seminary. What's up with that?
Sis. M

Lauren said...

"Haha! You're going back to Melvin? Marvin?..."

I mean "Awwww I'm so sorry you have to go back to the scary glasses store guy."

I heard some of the teachers talking about your early dismissal and how they thought that maybe we would get one too. But obviously not, since I finished my HW right now.

*(Darn you Chloe, shut up!) Sorry, thinking out loud. Chloe's just barking at snow. Again.

Elizabeth said...

You should write about the odd glasses man. Leave his name out. It would be a challenge to bring across the strangeness of the whole encounter.

Torie Hamilton said...

i love your glasses. What is this about the scary man?

Luisa Perkins said...

I hope you have a really good excuse for not updating your blog when you've been off school all week, young lady!