Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bean the Fly Slayer

That's me! I wasn't going to post because I was waiting for something, but I decided to post anyway. That doesn't make much sense. We're learning something in health, and I want to post about it, but I don't have enough information about it. There, that's better.
I HATE DBQs and Thematic essays. They are the two worst things ever. I think I have to do one by Tuesday. Hmm. I should find out.
Good news! James posted!
And I'll give you a preview of what the Health thing is about. Some people might be able to tell what I'm talking about. I am blue and yellow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bean the Fly-Slayer. Youknowit.

Ew. DBQ's. -Stabs DBQ-

Luisa Perkins said...

Thanks for sending linky-love this way, MQC. Or should I say, BFS (Bean the Fly Slayer)?