Monday, March 24, 2008

Sorry!

Alrighty. Let'sa go!!
-At this very moment I am in the library and there is a group a small children. I'm a little freaked out. They're taking up all the tables.
-As most of you know we got a baby corn snake a while ago. I'm trying to get a picture so there will be one soon. And we have chosen a name for the snake: Fiona.
-Out of the few times Fiona has egested/excreted, twice it has been on Mom.
-I just recently finished writing a research paper for social studies. The whole thing (title page, bibliography, actual paper, etc.) is (I think) 13 pages. It made me want to cry. It's 40% of my third quarter grade. Joy.
-There's this pretty cool website that has SAT practice questions. So you all have fun with that.
-IF ANYONE DOESN'T ALREADY HAVE TICKETS TO THE PASTA DINNER ASK ME!
-Okay. Now I know what the kids are doing in the library. They wrote books and the high school students are illustrating for them.
-We're going to start Of Mice and Men very soon in English.
-List of my classes in order of awesomeness. Greatest to least.
  • Science (What can be more fun than learning about LIFE?! And I have the BEST teacher in the world)
  • Math (I'm sorry, but I LOVE proofs.)
  • Social Studies (It's fine. My teacher does this thing where he makes the history sound more story like so that's good. But now we're going to start learning about the industrial revolution and WWI. And I think WWI is one of the most boring wars ever. But I did learn about it in 8th grade with the worst teacher ever. We'll see.)
  • English (Depressing. I have it first period and nobody is awake, but I don't think it would make much difference.)
  • Spanish (Boring teacher. Poorly made quizzes.)

Chorus is somewhere in there. My teacher is pretty cool, but my classmates are obnoxious.
-I think I'm allergic to spring.
-Abstract "art" is NOT art.
-I just sneezed.

4 comments:

Blank said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT
This blog is AMAZING
keep posting because
I LOVE IT!!!

Blank said...

Also, what is the derby rose?
I really want to find out because ur blog is so great!

Better with Corn said...

You can also ask me for pasta dinner tickets too!

Luisa Perkins said...

I loved proofs, too.

Good luck with Of Mice and Men. That's all I'm saying.