Friday, July 18, 2008

Dark Knight

And..... We're back with a confusing review.
WHAT DO I THINK! This is one of the creepiest movies I've ever seen. It was fantastic.
I really have no idea what I think about this movie.
The acting was perfect and the whole thing looked amazing.
BUT the acting was probably too perfect.
The connection I kept on making was to Lord of the Flies. Unfortunately.
I really don't know what to make of this movie.
I'm probably gonna have to sleep on it. If I can sleep.
Others might not be as struck by this movie, but the ethics and morals and values made everything painful.
Too confusing? I thought so.
This was probably the best movie I've ever seen. And I hated it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Dark Knight yesterday morning at 9 a.m. It was intense for a before breakfast movie, and I didn't even have any popcorn (it was 9 a.m.) to lessen to intensity. My head ached when it was over, though that could have been from lack of food.

I thought the movie was amazing, though I didn't like Bruce Wayne's Batman voice. I wanted to shout, "Clear your throat and support. You don't have to sound that way!"

Heath Ledger was fantastic as the Joker, extremely creepy. I was a little sick to my stomach when it ended, though, again, that could have been a food issue.

All in all, this movie seems to have made me ill. But still I thought it was incredible.
Sis. M.

Luisa Perkins said...

We also saw it at 9am!

LOVED it. I was very glad we had watched Batman Begins the night before. I was also glad that Anne decided to sleep through the whole thing.

Lauren said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I was sickened by the lack of ethnics and morals, but it was done in an artful way that made us all think that it wasn't so bad that the joker was killing people for no reason. It was a little too weird for me, but I still thought the suspense was an amazing factor that made it appealing to people.

With a Y said...

I saw it with my friend, I think the best part of the movie was when the high school boys in front of us screamed like death was staring them in the face.

It probably was the best movie I've ever seen, but I think the script could have been better. I mean, Joker is famous for his bad jokes, he didn't make any.

And I hate the character their making out of Batman. Jezz forget Batman, Joker was running the show.